Kitchen Glass Splashbacks
Apart from the hygienic advantages that glass provides, kitchen glass splashbacks provide a fantastic way of using vibrant colour, combined with the reflective surface of glass, provides a stunning feature to any kitchen.
Rayner Glass Splashbacks – All you need to know
- We will ask you to provide approximate measurements of the areas required along with the number of cut outs for sockets etc, we then provide a quotation based on your information.
- If you are happy to proceed on the basis of the quote provided we will book our surveyor for a visit to your property.
- We suggest that your walls need to be as well prepared as possible but we can work around most imperfections, our survey will highlight any areas of concern.
- We aim to survey your kitchen or bathroom within one week of placing order, our experienced surveyor will visit and carry out a detailed survey using specialist laser equipment.
- We generally supply and install, we do provide a supply and deliver service this would be more applicable when ordering hob splashbacks and upstands.
- Our kitchen glass splashbacks are 6mm toughened glass, toughened glass is very important where there is heat or where cut outs for sockets have been formed.
- Once we have surveyed your kitchen or bathroom, fitting will usually be around 3 weeks.
- We can provide a sample piece of glass to your colour, there is £25.00 charge for this service but if the colour is chosen this will be refunded.
- We can mix paint to any colour code we are given, if there is no code we can colour match, this may add one week on lead times.
- We use low iron glass, this means the glass is white with no green tint, therefore will not alter the colour you have chosen.
- We can provide any holes, shapes or cut outs, that you require, surveyor must be informed at time of survey.
- The glass behind the hob will be heat resistant, as all our glass is toughened.
- We can produce glass with polished edges from 40mm x 40mm up to a size of 3210mm x 2550mm although we would normally suggest you split panels of this size.
- We guarantee our works for 10 years.